LOUDERS WHISPERS

the whispers of my mouth are the loudest of my heart 

you do not know what my heart yearns for and for this 

you do not know again how my knees tremble on the 

ground and sometimes, my whole body lies. when i 

exhaust all the tank of words i have in me, they turn 

into whispers of nothingness in the sight of the clueless 

man or godless, but these too are loud than the words

loudest, yes! but not shouted. such solemn moments 

carry the deepest words i will ever write or tell


and so at church today, just like any other Sunday, i talked 

to God again about my needs and pains. i talked to him 

about my friends. i prayed for ones who stick closer than 

brother. i prayed about my career. of course, i also said so 

many words concerning my family. i sobbed through the 

silent but loudest whispers because i know what my heart 

is yet to receive, and in Him alone, I find my hope. if the 

priest had observed, he would have seen the spirit of 

Hannah at work in me. i said so many, so many in 

solemnity, believing that these loudest whispers get me 

blowing the loudest trumpet in t

hanksgiving one day.

Comments

Popular Posts