GIVE ME JOY

When I gaze at the beauty of cherry blossoms on cherry trees,

How they create spectacular display of colour with ranging shades,

I disagree no more with the inviting vibe Joy has on me.

The warmth of her melanin-rich skin against mine 

is a transcedental feeling.

With that gentle touch, O Zion rejoices.

She has a sweet subtle fragrance,

And her sweetness is like that of a marzipan.

Joy, you always dance your heart out with exceptional gladness.

Your song is now my heart's favourite.

Your presence is nothing short of a valuable present.

I see the colour of freshly fallen snow 

Anytime the gate of your mouth opens,

And when it's silently stretching to your cheeks,

The moon calls out your name, 

Adding how captivating it is.

I had prayed for others, many blessings, 

But forgot joy. 

Joy,

joy,

joy,

God, give me joy,

 

now and forevemore.

Comments

Popular Posts