GOOD SHEPHERD

Sighting from left to right,
From where I stood to front and back,
I watched them come closer like a mob
With no other route to my rescue.
How could I have even shouted the name of our Saviour
When all around me was a string of magnet tied
Keeping me stagnant at my current place?
My lips could not even move for once 
Nor my feet swiftly run.
I was just like a dead tree still standing,
Ready to decompose.

Their eyes were as red as hottest flame
And in their hands they held all kinds of bizarre weapons.
I shouldn't tell you again how desperate they were to dispatch me.
I strongly knew that was my end
And so accepted death.

Nonetheless, a bright light from nowhere suddenly shown on me;
I saw Jesus in the scene.
I don't know how I instantly grew huge wings
But I saw myself fly above death and sing
"Oh see my Lord!
A very Good Shepherd who knows His sheep
And watches over him.
Truly, He protected and saved me.
I'll serve Him all the days of my life"
I woke up and it was 5am
I sang the song and said Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts